Attorney Shanna Rose is a former Assistant State Attorney in the 18th Judicial Circuit of Florida. She has represented the state of Florida in felony and misdemeanor cases in Orange and Seminole counties. Mrs. Rose has had numerous jury trials before the circuit and county judges and has insight into the thinking and mindset of the prosecutor’s office, having prosecuted for the very people that are prosecuting you. Mrs. Rose handles a wide range of felony and misdemeanor cases. She attended Nova Southeastern Law School and is originally from the Tarpon Springs area.
Former Seminole County Prosecutor - Experienced in Juvenile Law, Criminal Law, Family Law and Dependency Matters (involving DCF).
Please call to set up a free consultation!
The hiring of a lawyer is an important decision that should not be based solely upon advertisements. Before you decide, ask us to send you free written information about our qualifications and experience.
- New Year's Day, Thursday, January 1
- M.L. King's Birthday, Monday, January 19
- Spring Holiday, Monday, April 6
- Memorial Day. Monday, May 25
- Independence Day, Saturday, July 4
- Labor Day. Monday, September 7
- Veteran's Day. Wednesday, November 11
- Thanksgiving, Thursday, November 26
- Day after Thanksgiving, Friday, November 27
- Christmas, Friday, December 25
- New Year's Day, Friday, January 1, 2016